My Volleyball collage

Volleyball is an amazing sport. It takes athleticism, hard work, and a good attitude. I made this collage because I love volleyball. In volleyball there are different spots on the court, left front, middle front, right front, right back (where you will serve), middle back, and left back. Some coaches may number them 1-6 but that is a more extreme level. There are a few important positions that take knowledge and effort in this game. I am a setter which is one really important position. A setter will set front row for a hitter to hit/slam. A setter could set back row too, which is called back row attack. The setter always takes the second pass unless it is necessary to take the first or third passes. A setter has to know their surroundings and their front row players that they set to. Setters can come out of the back or the front row. I made this picture on word cloud

In Volleyball you can take 3 passes to get the ball over the net. Normally a team will pass, set, then hit but sometimes that may not always happen.

Volleyball is a great sport and I encourage you to try it!